The University of Vigo (UVigo) launches the call for three job offers to fill the positions of Manager for the promotion of Lusophony, Manager for the development of the dissemination and communication of the Erasmus + Project and Manager for the development of new Digital Mobility applications in line with the Erasmus Without Papers philosophy, in the Project Erasmus +.
Among the requirements to be eligible for these jobs, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a national of a member state of the European Union, spouse or descendant according to what is legally established. People who are nationals of states other than the above may also participate if they are legally in Spain and have a document that enables them to reside and access the job market without limitation; in this case, the accreditation will be done at the time of formalizing the contract.
- Age: be over 16 years of age and not exceed the age of compulsory retirement.
- Qualification: have a university degree, graduate, architect or engineer degree or be in a position to obtain it on the date on which the deadline for submission of applications ends.
- Applicants with degrees obtained abroad must prove that they have the corresponding validation or the credential that accredits, if applicable, the homologation of the degree. This requirement will not apply to applicants who obtain recognition of their professional qualification, in the field of regulated professions, under the protection of the provisions of European Union law.
- Language: possess the C1 level of English according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (MCER). In vacancy 1 (Manager for the promotion of Lusophony), in addition, have the B2 level of Portuguese according to MCER.
- Not suffering from illness or being affected by the physical or mental limitation that is incompatible with the unemployment of the corresponding functions.
- Not having been subject to separation from service or being disqualified under the terms established by Law 2/2015, of April 29, on public employment in Galicia.
Those interested in participating in this call for a selection process for the temporary hiring of 3 managers in the Erasmus + project KA103 and KA131 have until December 23, 2021, to submit applications. On the call page on the University of Vigo website, you can find information on the documentation to be submitted and the different ways to do so.