The Compostela Group of Universities publishes on the website of the Stella for Staff mobility programme the composition of the selection committee for the 2021 call.
The Stella for Staff selection committee for the current edition is chaired by the programme coordinator and Director for International Affairs of the Pan-European University, Slavomir Rudenko. It also involves the Vice-Rector for Internationalisation of the University of Oviedo, Jesús Daniel Santos Rodríguez, and the Head of the Section of Internationalisation of the Pontifical Catholic University, María Fernández Flecha.
When reviewing the applications for the call, the members of this committee will take into account the following criteria detailed in the guidelines of this permanent activity of the CGU:
- The adaptation of the candidate’s curricular profile to the requested offer and the interest of the candidate’s proposal.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who submitted their applications to the 2020 call.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have not carried out mobility under Stella for Staff programme in the latest five years.
- Preference will be given to candidates applying for the maximum duration of mobility.
- Priority will be given to seniority in the employment relationship.
- Geographical and university distribution will be favoured.
Furthermore, according to the guidelines, only intercontinental mobility is allowed and only staff from a university that has offered at least one placement can apply.
Stella for Staff applications decrease for the 2021 call
The members of the selection committee of this mobility programme will evaluate the 19 applications received for the 2021 call from service staff of the member universities of the network. These applications come from eleven universities based in these five countries: Spain, Mexico, Peru, Portugal and the Dominican Republic.
Participation in Stella for Staff has been significantly reduced compared to previous calls, with 57 applications in 2020 and almost 100 in 2019.