The POCTEP 2021-2027 programme offers two masters and two doctoral programmes in the Universities of Galicia and Northern Portugal. Universidades sen Fronteiras (UNISF) is the result of the collaboration between the Centre for Euroregional Studies Foundation (FCEER) and the public universities of Galicia and the North of Portugal. Its aim is to implement four innovative, cooperative and creative study cycles, as well as being cross-border and multidisciplinary, and to offer transversal competences. UNISF is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Interreg V-A Spain-Portugal Programme (POCTEP).
The degrees are the following:
- Master in Transnational Business Law and Digital Technologies. Offered by the University of Santiago de Compostela (USC) and the University of Minho (UMinho).
- Master in Cities Challenges. Offered by the University of Coruña (UDC), USC, University of Vigo (UVigo), University of Porto (U.Porto) and University of Tras-os-Montes e Alto Douro (UTAD).
- PhD in Social Sciences and Ageing. Offered by UDC, USC, UVigo, U.Porto and UTAD.
- PhD in Mathematics and Applications. Offered by UDC, USC, UVigo, UMinho, U.Porto and UTAD.
The objectives and priorities for the period 2021-2027 are:
- A smarter Europe.
- A greener and “zero emission” Europe.
- A more connected Europe.
- A more social Europe.
- A Europe closer to its citizens.