University of Valencia
History and objectives
The Universitat de València is a modern European University founded over five centuries ago devoted to a wide range of disciplines, cutting-edge research and culture pursuing education, learning and research at the highest international levels.
- Governing Council.
- Executive Council.
- Advisory Committees of the central bodies.
- Board of Trustees.
- Erasmus+: study, traineeship, faculty and staff mobility programme.
- Non-European mobility.
- International Programme.
- European projects.
- International Mentor Programme (IMP).
- International Networks.
- 1st semester: September – January.
- 2nd semester: February – June.
92 departmens spread out in 18 faculties covering almost all teaching areas from experimental sciences to engineering, health sciences, humanities, social as well as economic, law and teaching education sciences.