- To create an opportunity to get to know face-to-face other participants of the general assembly of the CGU.
- To reach a common interest objective through topical discussion tables.
- To find and formulate possible interconnections for joint initiatives in research, projects, training activities, or online collaboration, and others.
- To exchange ideas, good practices and experiences of the participants and their institutions.
Discussion table 1
Institutional interlinking cooperation between CGU and AMPEI
Join this table to identify and formulate possible cooperation ideas and initiatives between CGU and AMPEI, from an inter-institutional perspective. Due to the current presidency of AMPEI by the UACH, a CGU member, we will seek for:
• Their active participation in the CGU activities.
• The attendance of UACH representatives to the CGU events.
• The generation of new opportunities for further and closer cooperation with the network member universities.
Discussion table 2
Opportunities for joint project proposals under the institutional umbrella of the CGU
Through brainstorming among participating CGU members and other guests, we will formulate and draw-up plans for joint proposals for the upcoming project calls (expected with deadlines in February-March 2022). These may include, but not be limited to new program period of ERASMUS+, or any other schemes, including bilateral or intergovernmental.