Jaume I University
History and objectives
It was founded in 1991. Due to its modern status, it maintains modern values and goals, the most important being to enhance teaching and research, and the cultural and economic significance of the university and the surrounding community.
- General Assembly.
- Social Council.
Campus of Castelló.
First semester from October to January and second semester from February to July.
International agreements with USA, Latin America and also participates in the Socrates/Erasmus programme, member of Universia Network and CGU Network.
- History, Geography and Arts.
- Philosophy, Sociology and Audiovisual Communication and Publish.
- Basic and Clinic Psychology, Psychobiology.
- Evolutive, Educative and Social Psychology and Methodology.
- Translation and Communication.
- Public Law.
- Private Law.
- Business Administration and Marketing.
- Finances and Accountancy.
- Experimental Sciences.
- Chemistry Engineer.
- Engineering and Computer Sciences.
- Linguistics and Informatics Systems.
- Inorganic and Organic Chemistry.
Graduate (4-5 years)
- Agricultural Engineering, specializing in Horticulture, Fruticulture and Gardening.
- Business Administration and Management.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science for Business Management.
- English Language and Literature.
- Industrial Design Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Labour Studies.
- Publicity and Public Relations.
- Software Engineering.
- Translation and Interpretation.
Diploma (3 years)
- Business Administration.
- Labour Relations.
- Public Management and Administration.
Master Degree (1 year)
- Child Education.
- Music Education.
- Physical Education.
- Primary Education.