Compostela Group of Universities-CETYS Chair
The Compostela Group of Universities (CGU) and CETYS University signed off on their commitment in 2021 to collaborate in the launch of the Compostela Group of Universities-CETYS Chair. You can see the signature meeting in this link.
The chair gives faculty members and researchers from CGU’s member universities the opportunity to carry out a visiting professors mobility at this Mexican higher education institution. This chair is held in an annual basis and each one of the calls focuses on a field of knowledge designated by the host university, which provides the necessary funding to perform the activity.
In this section you will find all the information about this project and how to apply to participate in it.
Promote the internationalisation, mobility and exchange of faculty members and researchers
Strengthen collaboration ties between the CGU, its member and CETYS University
Promote cooperation in all fields of knowledge in Higher Education
Target group and requirements
Applications may be submitted by teaching and research staff with the following requirements:
- Having a stable and current employment relationship with a CGU member university.
- Having a career path linked with the areas of knowledge of the College of Business and Administration of CETYS University.
Date and venue
The chair will be held at the College of Business and Administration of CETYS University (Mexico).
The eligible period of participation is from July to November 2022 and the duration of the mobility is 15 calendar days.
- 3 March 2022. Open date for the submission of applications.
- 17 April 2022. Closing date for the submission of applications.
- May 2022. Publication of the resolution.
- From July to November 2022. Eligible period of participation.
- December 2022. Justification and end of activity.
Places and funding
- Compostela Group of Universities-CETYS Chair offers a single place funded by CETYS University.
- The amount of funding for the Chair is 6,000 US dollars ($US).
Documentation to be submitted
- Please, read the guidelines for the call carefully here:
- You must submit all the documentation requested in these guidelines and the following declaration of responsibility in PDF or Word format:
- Finally, you will submit your application through the electronic form. It must be submitted online and in English to be accepted.
Application form. Closed call.