University of Valencia
History and Objectives
The Universitat de València is a modern European University founded over five centuries ago devoted to a wide range of disciplines, cutting-edge research and culture pursuing education, learning and research at the highest international levels.
- Governing Council
- Executive Council
- Advisory Committees of the central bodies
- Board of Trustees
- Erasmus+: study, traineeship, faculty and staff mobility programme
- Non-European mobility
- International Programme
- European projects
- International Mentor Programme (IMP)
- International Networks
- 1st semester: September – January
- 2nd semester: February – June
92 departmens spread out in 18 faculties covering almost all teaching areas from experimental sciences to engineering, health sciences, humanities, social as well as economic, law and teaching education sciences.