STELLA for Staff
Services Staff Mobility Programme
The STELLA for Staff mobility programme offers the possibility of professional and intercontinental mobility to this staff from member universities and CONAHEC. An opportunity to learn how they work in the different departments of the universities participating in the programme and to live a multicultural experience, through temporary stays in other Higher Education institutions of the network and CONAHEC.
In 2002, the STELLA for Staff programme was born as an initiative to offer administrative staff the same opportunities available to students and administrative staff at that time. Since that year, the Compostela Group of Universities (CGU) launches an annual call for grants for professional placements at CGU and CONAHEC member universities. These grants, which are endowed with 1,000 euros, are intended solely for services staff of the CGU member universities.
Below you can see all the information related to the STELLA for Staff 2019 call.
STELLA for STAFF 2019
STELLA for Staff is structured in a single annual call, and only intercontinental mobility will be admitted.
Want to participate?
We recommend you to read the documents and visit the links below.
Documents and links:
- Guidelines STELLA for Staff 2019 online / Guidelines STELLA for Staff 2019 to print
- Placement offer form. This form must be compulsorily filled in online and in English for the offer to be accepted.
- List of placement offers.
- Application form. This form must be compulsorily filled in online and in English for the application to be accepted.
- STELLA for STAFF certificate (sent to CGU delegates in each member university).
- Final host department’s report
- Personal final report
- Selection Committee
- Resolution STELLA for Staff 2019
All documents are available in Word format have been sent to the delegates of the Compostela Group of Universities in each member university.
- Deadline for submission of placement offers: 14 December 2018 (12:00 AM GMT).
- Deadline for submission of applications: 14 February 2019 (12:00 AM GMT).
Note that only services staff from Universities which have offered at least one placement will enter in the selection process for a granted mobility.
Experiences of participants and universities
Quotes from participants and universities
“I’d like to repeat the experience since I think that it is the best way to promote the understanding among universities”
Vera Redrupova of Masaryk University, Brno (Czech Republic)
“It’s a really enriching experience. Apart from learning how universities of far away countries manage departments similar than yours, the cultural exchange contributes to find new links for collaborations and relationships…I’m very happy to participate in this programme”