The members of the Selection Committee will review the applications and decide on the award of the six grants linked to STELLA Junior programme.
In 2019 call, the Selection Committee is chaired by the Coordinator of STELLA Junior programme, Ms Dulce Alejandra Quirarte Mireles, and composed by the following members:
- Professor at the Faculty of International and Political Studies of the University of Lódz (Poland), Prof. Tomasz Domański.
- Vice-Rector for Internationalization of the University of Seville (Spain), Prof. Dr Carmen Vargas Macias.
When reviewing the profiles and applications received, the Selection Committee will apply the following criteria:
- Adaptation of the candidate’s curricular profile to the requested offer and his/her interest in the proposal.
- The average grade of the student record and the merits at the moment of the presentation of the application will be taken into consideration.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have not received a STELLA Junior grant in previous calls.
- Priority will be given to international and intercontinental mobility.
- Fostering geographical and university distribution.
Submitting grant applications
Within the framework of this programme, the Compostela Group of Universities awards six grants, with an economic endowment of 650 euros, for students from the universities in the network. The aim of the programme is to promote training and facilitate their mobility through professional internships.
Students interested in participating have until 28 February 2019 to send their applications. Before doing so, they must review the guidelines of the STELLA Junior programme and the placement offers published on the website of the Compostela Group of Universities.