This year the selection committee of Stella Junior mobility programme is formed by representatives from the universities of Seville, CETYS and Lódz.
The president of Stella Junior Selection Committee is the Vice-Rector for Internationalization of the University of Seville (Spain), Carmen Vargas. Besides, it is composed by the Dean for International Affairs for CETYS University System (Mexico), Scott Venezia, and the Professor at the Faculty of International and Political Studies of the University of Lódz (Poland), Tomasz Domański.
The members of the committee will review the applications submitted and issue a resolution on the six grants of the programme. To review them, they will focus on the criteria detailed in the guidelines of the programme:
- Adaptation of the candidate’s curricular profile to the requested offer and his/her interest in the proposal.
- The average grade of the student record and the merits at the moment of the presentation of the application will be taken into consideration.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have not received a Stella Junior grant in previous calls.
- Priority will be given to international and intercontinental mobility.
- Fostering geographical and university distribution.
The Compostela Group of Universities (CGU) reminds that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the publication of the internship offers, and the submission of applications are temporarily suspended.
Stella Junior’s grants
According to the guidelines of Stella Junior, only students from CGU member universities are eligible to receive a grant awarded by the University network. Each one of the six grants has an economic allocation of 650 euros, which is subject to withholding taxes in accordance with Spanish Law.