The members of Stella for Staff’s selection committee will review the applications submitted and issue a resolution on the mobility and 18 grants of the Stella for Staff programme.
The Compostela Group of Universities (CGU) reminds that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the publication of this resolution is delayed until the member universities can authorise the mobility of their services staff.
Regarding the composition of the selection committee, the President is the member of the CGU’s Executive Committee and Director for International Affairs of the Pan-European University (Slovakia), Slavomir Rudenko. Besides, it is composed by the Vice-Rector of University Extension and International Projection of the University of Oviedo (Spain), Francisco José Borge, and the Head of the Section of Internationalisation of the Pontifical Catholic University (Peru), María Fernández.
To review the applications submitted, in due time and form, the selection committee will focus on the following criteria:
- Adaptation of the candidate’s curricular profile to the requested offer and the interest of the candidate’s proposal.
- Give preference to those candidates who have not carried out mobility under Stella for Staff programme in the latest five years.
- Give preference to candidates applying for the maximum duration of mobility.
- Give preference to seniority in the employment relationship.
- Fostering geographical and University distribution.
Stella for Staff’s grants
According to the guidelines of Stella for Staff, only services staff from CGU member universities will be eligible to receive a grant awarded by the University network. Each one of the 18 grants has an economic allocation of 1,000 euros, which is subject to withholding taxes in accordance with Spanish Law.