The Compostela Group of Universities participates in 2019 call of GALEUROPA programme under the procedure BS324B – transnational youth mobility Galeuropa: for nonprofit entities.
The aim of the programme is to reinforce the employability and professional skills of unemployed young people under 30 and not integrated into the education and training systems, through three-month mobility placements in Portugal, Italy and the United Kingdom. During their mobility placements, they will benefit from internships abroad in enterprises that last 100 monthly-hours, and contribute to improve their skills and acquire the required professional experience to enter the labour market.
Information on the present call
1. The number of placements offered by country of destination:
- Seven placements for Portugal. Precisely in the Azores.
- Four placements for Italy.
- Four placements for the United Kingdom.
The project has reserved in one of the mobility flows for 45% of the recipients with a disability greater than or equal to 33%.
2. Duration of mobility: three months.
3. This programme covers:
- The journey to the country of destination.
- Internships in entities or enterprises.
- Accommodation and meals.
- Local transport.
- Medical coverage and civil liability insurance.
- Language training.
- Support during mobility placement.
4. Requirements to participate in the programme:
- To have 18-30 years and be a legal resident in Galicia.
- To be registered at the Sistema Nacional de Garantía Juvenil.
- Have availability and motivation to live in another country for 3 months.
- A valid ID or passport to travel.
- A valid European Health Insurance card or provisional replacement certificate.
- Meeting the criteria of the call priority will be given to younger applicants with no previous mobility experiences.
- To pass the programme selection process.
5. Submission of applications
The deadline to submit applications is 9 August 2019.
The deadline to submit applications is extended to 21 August 2019. Deadline extended to 20 September 2019.
You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 881 180 053 if you have any inquiries.
You can submit your application through this online application form (available in Galician).
Compostela Group of Universities
Casa da Cuncha, Rúa da Conga, 1
15782 Santiago de Compostela