Eastern European University Association
History and Objectives
The Eastern European University Association was founded in 2010 by Russian and Ukranian State Universites as non-profit organisation. EEUA main goal is to develop international education at Russian, Ukranian and Belarusian universities. Every year EEUA attend all main conferences, global meetings, workshops and fairs around the world to promote associate universities of Eastern European countries. EEUA main functions:
- To promote associate universities by:
- Attending main international education expos abroad.
- Organising own educational exhibition/seminars abroad.
- To organise The International Universities Networking Conference which helps associate universities to set up cooperation with foreign universities.
- To set up cooperation between foreign and associate universities.
- To organise seminars on international students recruitment for associate universities.
- To recruit and coordinate agencies which promote education in associate universities.
- EEUA universities are very well established and have centuries-long history of education. All universities provide quality education according to European standards since states are members of Bologna Process.
EEUA represents the interests of universities from Russian & CIS countries. EEUA facilitates the HigherEd internationalisation and university cooperation development.